10.15.2013

A Little Bit of Autumn Love

The Becks
We had so much fun at our autumn party last Friday! We were so happy to have all of our friends over (a.k.a. Janae, Braden, a big group of Beck cousins, and the Grabau's) to celebrate our favorite season!

I made some yummy fall foods, and Travis came up with our activities: watching a classic football play, part of Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin, and drawing pictures of our favorite things about fall! Thanks to Melissa & Ethan for bringing some creative fall snacks!



We also played the bag game for a good couple hours! Jaime and I came close to beating Dallas, but he's just got too much finesse (noun courtesy of Travis). I think Braden won the 2-legged competition, but since he technically got out first, I think we should hand 1st place to Lauren. ;)  Also...I may or may not have face planted straight into the carpet...

Kelsi!

Colby tried really hard, but I think Garrick's comic relief threw him off ;)

"I was feeling like a Pokemon trainer and wanted to 'catch 'em all', referring to the Becks. Just missing Kasey & Emily!" --Travis
"Dallas did not like Travis' plan." --Holly

All in all, it was a great little kick-off to fall and we had so much fun :)

--HOLLY--


1 comment:

  1. Ooo I'm gonna have a fall party! Cute idea. Less stressful than a Halloween ween party.

    ReplyDelete